Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sal T Laforgia has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sal T Laforgia has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Sal T Laforgia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sal T Laforgia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
LaForgia and his staff are more concerned with "over-booking" their appointment book to "reap' the rewards". My 99 yo mother could not get an appointment, NOR a PRESCRIPTION RENEWED due to his being UNAVAILABLE...from now (Dec 2017) to January 2018 AFTER he returns from vacation. It may be Mom's last Xmas visit with family, yet she may suffer due to the insensitivity of this "practice"...As if the extensive waiting room time on other occasions was not enough. I'll be complaining to UNITED HEALTH CARE to have his listing revoked! THE STAFF IS RUDE!
this doctor was recommended by a friend. I work for surgeons so I do my research before settling on any doctor. These reviews are really horrible ! Any office with a rude staff should do some damage control and either re-train the employee or let them go. Rudeness should NEVER be tolerated especially in a doctor's office ! If I hear one of my staff members being less than friendly, they are called into my office and spoken to ASAP.
24 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Sal T Laforgia accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & DirectionsSal Thomas Laforgia Md, 780 Route 37 W, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Sal T Laforgia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.