Dr. Sal Laforgia Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sal Laforgia?

Revolving Door Practitioner

Posted on December 7th, 2017

LaForgia and his staff are more concerned with "over-booking" their appointment book to "reap' the rewards". My 99 yo mother could not get an appointment, NOR a PRESCRIPTION RENEWED due to his being UNAVAILABLE...from now (Dec 2017) to January 2018 AFTER he returns from vacation. It may be Mom's last Xmas visit with family, yet she may suffer due to the insensitivity of this "practice"...As if the extensive waiting room time on other occasions was not enough. I'll be complaining to UNITED HEALTH CARE to have his listing revoked! THE STAFF IS RUDE!

Waited for months, then no doctor the day of my appointment.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Made an appointment months in advance. On the day of my appointment, Dr. LaForgia was on vacation. I was referred to his PA for my first visit and I was not impressed.

Won't come here based on reviews on this page !

Posted on August 26th, 2015

this doctor was recommended by a friend. I work for surgeons so I do my research before settling on any doctor. These reviews are really horrible ! Any office with a rude staff should do some damage control and either re-train the employee or let them go. Rudeness should NEVER be tolerated especially in a doctor's office ! If I hear one of my staff members being less than friendly, they are called into my office and spoken to ASAP.

What does Dr. LaForgia look like?

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Too hard to get appointments. Staff is discourteous. This doctor, I think, has too many patients and is relying way TOO much on his nurse practitioner. Believe it or not, I didn't even get to see the doctor at my appt. The nurse practitioner did a mole check and that was that.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dr. Laforgia is one of the best, however, my family will not go back because the receptionist is rude, extremely unkind, and really should not be working with patients of any kind.

customer (not patient)

Posted on May 9th, 2013

As far as a surgeon, he is NOT a surgeon - he wanted to do a surgical procedure on me and I walked out!!! If you want to spend the day sitting around his office with many frustrated customers, go see him. The reason being, his nurse makes her OWN selection who is next, regardless of appointments!!! She is miss attitude personified!!! And he couldn't care less while walks around looking like an idiot with that stupid magnifier on his head trying toimpress his customers!!!

Quality care

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Knows his field;highly satisfied with his care

Posted on May 19th, 2017