- Morton Plant Hospital
- Largo Medical Center Indian Rocks
- Largo Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Salah F Al-Andary has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Salah F Al-Andary has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Salah F Al-Andary has the following 11 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Salah F Al-Andary Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Salah F Al-Andary
Dr. Salah Al-Andary, is a Pulmonologist and Internal Medicine Physician on staff at Largo Medical Center. D.r Al-Andary completed his medical school training at the American University of Beruit, followed by his residency at SUNY at Syracuse. Dr. Al-Andary completed his fellowship at the UT Medical Branch in Galveston and his internship at SUNY at Syracuse. As a Pulmonologist and Internal Medicine Physician, Dr. Al-Andary treats conditions and performs procedures related to: endoscopy, endoscopic therapy and aspiration. Dr. Al-Andary is board-certified in Pulmonology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Andary's primary office is located at The Office of Salah Al-Andary, MD, located in Largo, Florida.