Dr. Salah F Al-Andary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salah F Al-Andary?

Found Dr Al-Andary to be delightful, compassionate but to the point.He took his time and explained in detail my diagnosis and prognosis. Luckily I now will have no need to see him again but would not hesitate to, if need be. I would recommend him to anyone needing a Pulmonologist. He was a few minutes late for the appt but I appreciate that another patient was given need extra time. I for one was never rushed by him.

I survived!

He saved my life. I had H1N1 and would have died if not for him.

nuturing, compassionate, excellent doctor!

Dr. Alandary was one of the doctors who saved my life after I stopped breathing twice. At the hospital he sat and spent much time explaining my condition, present and future treatment and calming my anxiety because of my near death experience which might reoccur. He suggested a rehab facility after my hospitalization which was enormously beneficial for my emotional as well as my physical well being`. He is a caring, no nonsense, empathetic, no rush doctor who spends as much time as is necessary with his patients. He is like the old fashioned doctors who weren't concerned as much with money nor ruled by insurance company time constraints per patient--quality time per patient versus volume patients. I would strongly recommend him. He is an excellent, warmhearted pulmonologist whose main concern is me, his patient.

This jerk saw my mother at Largo Medical Center and was one of the most uncaring, insensitive doctors I've met yet. A doctor works for the patient and not the other way around and wouldn't make time to listen and get a baseline of her overall health. When asked if we could have a copy of the papers he was citing on a medication he didn't like, he threw them at us. Do not let this individual treat you!

Snake oil salesman

This lousy "doctor" will milk your insurance company until they stop paying then as soon as that drys up, so does his care. Plays god with patients lives, this man i doubt even had a legitimate doctors degree. A Pure snake oil sailsman

Knowledgeable and Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Alandary is not only a skilled physician but a compassionate and caring person. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know him at all.

Very Disappointed with this doctor...Do Not recommend him

i am very disappointed with this doctor. i do not like him as a doctor or as a person.