Dr. Salah G Keyrouz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Salah G Keyrouz?

outstanding service

Dr. Keyrouz was very genuine and helped our family get through a rough time. He's a very skilled neurologist and we are grateful he was our attending.

Extremely rude and unprofessional.

Poor encounter

This doctor is extremely unprofessional. I am not sure who he thinks he is, but talking down to patients is never appropriate. I did not appreciate the way he addressed my mom when she was in the unit. He is full of himself. He needs to tone down the hostility a little bit. I hope I never have to deal with him again.

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.