Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saleem Khan
Dr. Saleem Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Erie County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Saleem Khan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Erie County Medical Center
Madison County Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital
Sisters Of Charity HospitalSt Joseph Campus
St Joseph Campus
38 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1975
Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Dr. Saleem Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Kidney Associates LLP, 3435 Bailey Ave, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Saleem Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.