Dr. Saleem Mallick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saleem Mallick?

Cindy Hilzer

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Best doctor EVER! I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE 100%! I am so thankful for him, as well as his AWESOME STAFF! I've been a patient since 2004, his put in 2 pacemakers and I've NEVER had a problem. I love this doctor, and to me, he's the...GREATEST DOCTOR THERE IS! I call him, his staff for advice on MOST of my medical issues, and I have ALOT, however...they offer excellent referrals, as advice. They are EXTREMELY PERSONABLE. Looking for a GREAT DOCTOR? HERE HE IS, DON'T OVERLOOK HIM, YOU WILL BE SOORY!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

I found him to be a very knowledgeable cardiologist. He had no previous records for me (the Dr he replaced did not leave records). He listened to my history from me and saw no reason to repeat tests that I had previously taken. He suggested the best way was to do an angiogram which he did.

Excellent cardiologist

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Saleem Mallick was incredibly smart, caring, and helpful. I had a rare heart condition which he diagnosed, others cardiologists had trouble finding out what was wrong with me. He explained my condition and was encouraging.

Excellent!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Really surprised to read the negative review. Dr Mallick was kind, intelligent, caring. The thing with heart doctors -- if you're overweight, smoke, have poor health habits -- surgery can't fix you. Surgery isn't a miracle. The below review is based on someone who has bad health habits and expects miracles.

Incompetent

Posted on November 10th, 2012

He has performed 2 angiograms on my brother and put 4 stints in that have failed and should have been bypassed a long time ago. My brother has gone in for the.3rd and last angio. Dr. Mallick's staff hangs up on us if we have questions and Dr. Malick sent my bro to the emergency rather than doing a follow up after he performed surgery and hasnt offered medicine to help with pain. He doesnt offer the best surgery options just offers what he can make the most money on and then pushes his patients to the emergency room for aftercare. He has proven himself untrustworthy at the very least. Incompetent and horrible follow up. Staff is just as bad, it took 5 calls to get thru to the answering service and have the Dr. call us back. Pretty scary

Posted on December 15th, 2011

I highly recommend this doctor. My husband has been a patient under his care for the last 10 years. He has received excellent medical care.

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

I would recommend Dr Mallick to anyone who has a serious heart problem. The excellant care that he provides is the reason my husband is still alive.

Posted on October 26th, 2017