- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saleemah Y Fahmi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Saleemah Y Fahmi has the following 14 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cushing Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Saleemah Y Fahmi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Saleemah Y Fahmi
Dr. Fahmi graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 2001. Dr. Fahmi works in Dallas, TX and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fahmi is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center.