- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saleh Adi has 3 locations
Dr. Saleh Adi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Saleh Adi has the following 5 expertise
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Saleh Adi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Saleh Adi
Dr. Adi graduated from the Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center in 1984. Dr. Adi works in San Francisco, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Diabetes and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Adi is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center Parnassus.