Dr. Saleh Khaddash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saleh Khaddash?

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr Kadash is very profesional with all his patients,he really cares. He explains evething simple and clear.

scatter-brained

Posted on October 10th, 2013

He's a nice man, but his bedside manner is poor. He asks you questions, and before you say more than a word, he's saying "uh-huh, ok, yeah", as if he's not listening at all. It's very offputting to say the least. He is also quite a scatter-brain. He said my testosterone was low. So he put me on testosterone for a month and then wanted me to have my blood tested again. He wrote me a prescription to have the blood work done at a lab. He specified about three different tests, but left off testosterone, which obviously was the most important one. When I called his office to have him fix the prescription, I found out he was on vacation for the next two weeks and had no one covering for him. That was it for me. I never went back, and his office never called me either. So even though he is a nice man, he leaves much to be desired as a doctor.

Not the one

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I've been going to him for a couple months now and he's alright. he's not the best person to see because he seems to want to get rid of the person as fast as he can. he told me to get another blood work test done but never told me when specifically, he said a couple weeks. every time I go there and need to reschedule his nurses are out of it. I need to tell them as if the doctor doesn't talk to his staff. the front desk women's don't do anything but eat! I get it your hungry but be professional and not eat it have your food in front of people.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Dr. Khaddash is a great doctor,He is our family physician for over 12 years. he is a professional caring provider. Thank you.

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

Dr. Khaddash, is a great physician. I have been under his care for 15 years.

Posted on November 7th, 2010

Dr.Khaddash,was excellent with his care and his treatment. i recommend this doctor to everyone. :-)

Posted on October 2nd, 2017