Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Saleha Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
I appreciated that the Dr listeed to me first regarding what problem I was having . She very professional and fave me her professional opinion on what I needed to do to remain healthy . We also shared a laugh regarding good foods versus bad foods because I am a Diabetic and love good food that is bad . LOL
Office staff was horrible and rude. Dr. Khan could not take my blood sample without a butterfly, and needed a student to do it. The wait was about 30 minutes, even though there was no patient waiting. I needed a referral to a surgeon which she initially signed, but staff never called for a follow up, and see what's going on. When I needed another referral to a GI, the doctor bluntly refused saying she didn't know what was going on WHEN HER STAFF NEVER BOTHERED TO FOLLOW UP AFTER GIVING ME A REFERRAL TO THE SURGEON. Half the time there is no staff sitting at the front, so you just have to wait 15-20 minutes for them to get to you. I think this place is very disorganized, not just the staff, but the doctor as well.
Horrible practice ever the staff is not capable of doing their job. My mom sees this dr and the blood pressure med she takes need prior authorization from dr so that insurance can cover it as per pharmacy, I call the Drs office telling them this is what needs to be done and someone from the staff started telling me that how my mom should not take this drug so they don't have to go thru all this trouble for prior authorization. She wasted 10 min telling me that instead of telling me that it will be taken care of first thing in the morning. This is the second refill she is getting and this should have been taken care of while sending the refill to the pharmacy which is how it's usually done.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Saleha Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBollingbrook Urgent Care Sc, 148 S Bolingbrook Dr, Bolingbrook, IL
Dr. Saleha Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.