Dr. Salem K David Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salem K David Jr?

The Truth

This guy is " The Truth"

Good honest doctor

Great "doctor"

retired

hes a wonderful Doctor and takes plenty of time to see you and treat you-I have been going there for 8 years and believe he is the best

Big Mistake to Choose this Doc

Biggest mistake I've ever done to choose this ENT Doc

Good & Bad

Dr. David is superb. He took his time during our visit, explained himself well and acted genuinely concerned with what was going on with my health. He was extremely thorough and for that reason I'll continue to go back. My only issue is test scheduling. Someone was supposed to call me the same week that I had my appointment to schedule my tests. I never heard from anyone. I've diligently called every other day to get these tests schedule and the answer is always the same with no results. "Sandra will call you first thing in the morning." Almost 2 weeks after my first appointment and my tests still aren't scheduled. So, I'm still unsure about what's going on, because my tests have not been completed. I will say scheduling my initial appointment with Dr. David was very easy and his staff worked me in the very same week I called, which I was pleasantly surprised about. I expected to wait at least a month out to have my first visit with Dr. David.

Dr. Salem K David Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.