Dr. Salem Harake Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Salem Harake?

Greedy, rushes you

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Save your time, efforts, money, everything. This doctor cares about billing your insurance so much money to see you for exactly 3 minutes. When he isnt busy he spends maybe 7 minutes if your lucky. He is always in a rush, you always see a new staff there, and just is not a professional doctor. he discusses anything non related to your health or if your sick he tells you it's a virus or the bird flu and gives you medicine you dont need.

Worst Doctor Ever.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

CEO is written all over his forehead. Doesn't care about patients, wants to get them in and out of the office as quickly as possible, and is just downright rude.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

This doctor is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He promised that he will help me get my weight under control within 3 months. That was 6 months ago. He told me that I needed to do an MRI before we started a program and that he will schedule it. When he didn't contact me within a week, I called him multiple times to see what happened withe MRI and he never called me back. I advise anyone thinking of visiting this doctor to go some where else. You will save time, money, and your health if you do.

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Harake is a very kind doctor. He has taken care of multiple people in our family and has always been very thorough in his care. Very friendly staff and a small office feel with a big city care!

dr. harake

Posted on December 14th, 2009

best internist dr. in san fernando valley. he has been our family dr. for over 5 years. his expertise, his caring by following up.love him

Sandra Turcati

Posted on June 17th, 2009

Doctor Harake has been my doctor for over 5 years now and I am still stunned at how caring and accurate he has been every time I have been in his care!I am ageing and feel that world is turning its back on me but not Doctor Harake who has always found the right cure and the right words to make me feel that aging is not as bad as it feels!I know that rough times are ahead of me, but knowing that he will be by my side makes me feel less concerned! I wish I was younger when I met him, most probably I would have a bit less problems now that Im an aging senior!!Better late than never though!

Hisham Elzein

Posted on June 13th, 2009

Having been to so many physicians, from UCLA to Cedars here in California, Dr. Harake suprcedes with his knowledge and care to every patient any doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend Dr. harake to anyone who seeks the best medical care.

Nour Youssef

Posted on June 11th, 2009

He is the best Doctor Ever, His expertise, honesty, compassion and care are never compromised. He is awesome. Other doctors and medical professionals could learn from Dr. Harake...the value of a kind heart and undaunted spirit

Posted on April 21st, 2009

Contrary to the beliefs of Dr. Ford, it is my opinion that Dr. Salem Harake is the finest with regard to his medical knowledge, overall professionalism, and patient care.Dr. Harake has been my physician for years (by choice), and I refuse to see any other. He has always respond to my calls at odd hours, on occasion even on holidays, and consistently resolved my health concerns with utter professionalism and gentility. He is a blessing to medicine, and any other opinion is simply unfounded.

Avoid this "doctor" at all costs

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Never returns phone calls. Extremely rude and unprofessional.Shows no concern for patient care.

Posted on February 18th, 2016