Dr. Salil Gupta Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Salil Gupta?

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gupta's for about 15 years. I have read that people feel he seems rushed and this may be true as he has offices all over the area. I do like the expertise around diabetes and his abiliy to answer most questions.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Can not recommend.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

As an office staff employee of Dr. Gupta for over 12 years, I find this website very humorous. Most of his personal information is incorrect, he does not do sports medicine and he is not affiliated with 16 hospitals. The best part is, this is not even Dr. Gupta's picture, at least the Dr. Gupta associated with this address. Please do not be mislead by these websites.

Dr. Gupta

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Re-read my review from late May 2013. Since my 5 appointments with Dr. Gupta I was diagnosed accurately by a more attentive doctor with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Dr. Gupta should have seen my signs (swelled hands, swelled fingers, weight loss) as indicative potentially of RA. He was impatient, always rushed and acted irritated each week he saw me as "coming in each week with new symptoms". (?) His bedside manner is brusque. I believe had he been more experienced and on his game he would have referred me to a Rheumatologist. It never came up with him. So three months were wasted til I saw a proper doctor for my condition. He seems to push Celebrex a lot too when it is just not appropriate for many conditions. I cannot recommend him to anyone. When I left my last and final appointment with him a woman was crying in the hall about how surgery he'd performed made her worsen her carpal tunnel condition. My appointments with him were a waste of my energy and time.

former patient

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Unfortunately I did not have a great experience. I felt my appts. were rushed and my symptoms not "heard". Waited an average of 20-35 minutes on each appt. too. In fact on the third and last appt. he claimed I had withheld info on my painful hand and wrist symptoms and of course I hadn't withheld any information at all. I was direct and to the point of the extent of my hands' pain and wrists' pain. He did rule out carpal tunnel which I did appreciate. He seemed rushed. The anti inflammatories made me quite ill to my stomach. He offered me more anti inflammatory pills and on top of that, Celebrex. I am unsure why no blood work was asked for at the 1st or 2nd appt. I am taking my hand/wrist pain/injury issue to my primary care physician to handle hereafter. In 24 days I saw little to no improvement to my condition. He dismissed me when I said I had met with an ergonomic consultant about my desk area too. If I were him I'd have asked I get an MRI or get into physical therapy much faster. Or asked blood work be conducted. I am the one who asked if I could have the script for some hand PT which I start next week. Maybe we just did not click. Not had such a thing happen before. In any case for minor issues I imagine he is just fine but for in-depth issues, which my case may or may not be, perhaps he lacked the interest in my case. In any case I had a mediocre experience sorry to say. Won't recommend him.

Posted on May 17th, 2013

i saw this dr. once didnt like his staff nor him i thought he was quite arrogant and not helpful at all. i had x-rays he charged me to have other x-ray done for the same thing.

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I really wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone. I have since left the practice. While the office staff was courteous to me, the doctor was rude, arrogant and inappropriate to his staff. It was embarrassing to experience his tirade, even if it wasn't directed at me. There wasn't a question here that asked about professionalism. If there was, he would get a zero.

Posted on September 8th, 2015