Dr. Salila S Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salila S Sharma?

Very empathetic doctor

When I lived in CA, Dr. Sharma was my doctor. Always liked the manner in which she addressed my issues. She was originally my ex-wifes doctor and I in ...

Awful experience with staff

Horibble experience with one staff member! She was so rude, it was unbearable!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't want to return because of the girl Keyle. The doctors bedside manner is not great enough for me to return. I'm glad I've changed to Kaiser.

GREAT DOCTOR!

I had a great experience with DR.SHARMA.I would refer all my friends and family without any reservations.

wished all physicians were as kind and humane as DR.SHARMA. I AM SO HAPPY TO FIND HER IT SAYS A LOT FOR A doctor to have staff that has been there for more then 10 years! great office, i would recommend all my friends and my family already sees her!

I just started seeing Dr Sharma, she is very knowledgeable, seems to be right on top of patients, the office staff is very friendly. Responses from the Dr are fast.

great experience

kind, and gentle doctor, who seems to know more than other family physicians or general doctors

wrong reviwes of the staff and doctor

i read the rewies of these angry patients and i have been in the office to witness difficult patients hey, a doctor has to pay her bills too if you need free care go to the county hospital the staff tries to accomodate every unimaginable request, without loosing patience.afterall they are humans too so i dont understand the rage and wrongful allegations of a goosd office, staff and a kind well qualified doctor

wrong info by all above reviewers

i loved DR.SHARMA. she was courteous, caring ,professional and very knowledgable. i can understand why some people maybe miffed by her she is ethical and would not do any unethical things like putting non qualified people on disability, or try to fill, hard core drugs .i know for i have been her patient for 20 years and have seen what happens .she saved my life and diagnosed my cancer .i will recommend her in a minute

agree,completely

Staff could not care less

Maybe all admin/nurses get hardened from all the people they see. Doctor was supposed to talk to me on the phone, never called me back.

Doctor's Response

this is very strange, for there are patients who love the nurse, who has been here for over 10 years, secondly, doctor cannot respond to all the frivolous phone calls ,

WORST DR EVER

Hey everyone had my first expirience with this dr n it will b my last she is completely unprofessional. the office is very dirty they dont sanitize th ...

The Dr. called to confirm my appt. the night before, but canceled it the morning of, for no reason. I asked for a prescription, since it was going to take another two weeks for the next available appt. (after she canceled on me)...she told me to go to the ER (an inhaler I use on a regular basis). Very disappointed!!!!

Doctor's Response

the doctor never ever calls to make an appointment

if u want to die go to her

worst dr ever i have an hmo took me six months to see her pls people dont go to her

Doctor's Response

if that is so, why did you not post your name .instead of being annonymous