Dr. Salim Dib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salim Dib?

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

He's the best! He listens to you never acts like he's is a hurry to get you out of his face. He really cares about his patients.

Gave me my quality of life back

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Dib. I am so grateful for him! He was put into my life for a reason, that reason was to remind me that there is life after being diagnosed with a chronic disease. I went to see him out of desperation because I was sleeping for 48 hours straight, yet did not have the strength or energy to take a shower, let alone be a wife or mom. He tested and diagnosed me with a rare sleep phase disorder. That paired with my other chronic illness, I had the quality of life of a house plant. He never wrote me off as a lost cause as many other doctors had in the past. He took a chance on me, a very complicated medical case and gave me the time I needed to be diagnosed and finally treated. I thank him every time I see him. He brought me back to life. He gave me the ability to save my relationship with my husband and children. He cares. It is very hard for me to say that about my doctor's, but with Dr. Dib, I can say it without reserve. He cares! He never rushes, he's always asking questions, he monitors my progress and is a phone call away if I ever feel I am not well. He follows up and has even taken on my insurance company when the medication he prescribed was denied. It was that medication that brought me back from being bedridden. It was costing me thousands of dollars a month, but worth it because it was the only thing that returned my quality of life. He and his staff disputed the denial twice, and at the end of the day, he was able to get the cost covered for me. When I walk into his office for an appointment, he is already waiting for me with my chart. He is punctual, he thinks outside of the box, he sees his patients as people, not diagnosis', he is caring, and he is brilliant. I highly recommend him to anyone having any type of neurological/sleep disorders. And for anyone who has any type of autoimmune disorder or chronic illness, I also recommend him. If you have either of these conditions, chances are that your sleep is greatly impaired. I adore Dr. Dib! My family adores him! He saved my life! He saved my family!

Posted on March 30th, 2017