Dr. Salim Gopalani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salim Gopalani?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

For over 20 years, he has cared for me and my husband.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

The most unprofessional staff and doctor I ever encounter.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

First time visit. Dr was good, caring, listened. Office staff appeared disorganized, Office visit charge was 2-2.5 times higher than any other altho it says they "accept assignment"

doctor that listens

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

A friend saw him first, then I needed a doctor and scheduled to see him , good bedside manner, girls that work for him are friendly over all , got taken care of without being rushed like other offices. Yes , sometimes wait period is longer if during morning but later in afternoons are rarely wait timr

Amazing

Posted on January 6th, 2014

I was really sick and don't know anyone in Houston and Dr. Salim treated me so nicely :) he's very caring, true gentleman and I can trust him blindly!!! Thank you Mr. Gopalani for your kind attitude and care.

patient

Posted on August 14th, 2013

great dr knows his work, more knowledgable dr treat patient in proffesional way caring,pay attention , spend time with patient thanks dr gopalani

Retired RN

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

My husband and I both see Dr Gopalani for our medical needs. I first met Dr Gopalani as a working RN, and can say that he is always the same...observant, quick, listens, pays attention to patient and families, right-on target with diagnosis, and never hesitates to consult a specialist when the circumstance requires. The wait in his office is due to his never turning a patient away and/ or taking the extra time that a patient needs.

Terrible Wait time

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr. Gopalain is a very nice doctor but he appears to overbook his appointments. The 1st time I saw him I waited 1 hour. I saw him 2 weeks later to review test results and I waited 2 hours. Also, it is warm in his waiting room. Many of us were using brochures to fan ourselves. Great doctor but not worth the wait.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Gopalani treated my mother for 9 days in the hospital and COMPLETELY MISSED THAT SHE HAD STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER. Missed it entirely. She was dead within 2 mos of spending all that time with him. I wouldn't let him treat my pet cat.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Very caring and understanding and takes the time to cheer me up and makes me smile (not an easy thing)! He is an excellent physician and a wonderful honorable person who takes care of our whole family. Highly recommended, we are lucky to have him.

Posted on December 26th, 2008

He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever been to see. He is thorough and genuinely cares for his patients. He is not rushed and takes as much time as needed with me every visit. I would literally put my life in his hands if needed. They don't come any better than this!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017