Dr. Salim A Matar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Salim A Matar?

Dr. Matar takes the time to explain all steps of the process.

MALPRACTICE BEWARE !!!

Staff is obnoxious ! This doctor has been sued for medical malpractice numerous times. I see he has been sued yet again as of the writing of this review! Look elsewhere for a qualified physician , this doctor is AWFUL !!! He misdiagnosed me and as a result of his negligence I have suffered needlessly. Wish I would have researched him online before I saw him! I would have given zero stars if it let me!

Best doctor I've ever had!

Most of us get health problems at tunes, I have many. Dr Matar is the kindest & most intelligent doctor I've been to. I had something swollen & extremely painful under my tongue with my lymph node being very large & all was so very painful. Dr M worked on it in his office to relieve some of the pain, but said I'd need surgery if pain continued.I had a vacation planned & wanted surgery before & he fit me in right away. Over the weekend before surgery the stone came out on its own & the pain got much better. I still went to the hospital, I was in a gown, the Dr ready to operate & when I saw Dr M, he asked how I was. I told him the pain was practically gone. He said, "You want to go home? Forget this surgery? I only had you come in fast b/c you were in terrible pain & wanted surgery." I went home & Dr M was just happy that I felt better. His inconvenience that I caused him meant nothing. I talked to other ENTs about him & they all rated him the best & so do I! He is soft spoken, super knowledgeable, gentle, quick to help. You couldn't ask for better, His nurse/receptionist is fast on her feet getting everything done quickly & smoothly. She's very caring, smart & does her very best to help you & the Dr. I've seen hundreds of doctors & he is my favorite!

MY 9 YEAR OLD SON WAS MIS-DIAGNOSED BY SEVERAL DOCTORS AND WAS GETING SICK WITH A FEVER OF 105.8 EVERY 3 WEEKS AND HE SAID IT WAS HIS TONCILS AND HE HAD HIS TONCILS AND ADNOIDS REMOVED AND HASN'T BEEN SICK SINCE HE WAS A GODSEND !!!! AND HIS STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL

Dr. Matar and his staff were very understanding when I visited his office. He took very good care of me in the hospital too. I would recommend his services.

Why was I dismissed with no proper exam?

I feel I was improperly ( treated) by you as I was given treatment at all. All you did was send me for a Cat scan and when I brought disk to you -- I was dismissed with your statment there was nothing wrong with my sinuses. I had been suffering days and nights with pain and pressure and am now finally under a doctors care receiving relief of the swelling with Nasonex and Amoxicillin and Clavulanate. I feel you owe me an appology and an explanation.

Excellence at it's finest

I have gone to several doctors becuase of an ear problem. I went to Doctor Matar, he ordered a CAT scan, had surgery within a week and have been excellent ever since. Dr. Matar is THE best.

Dr. Salim A Matar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.