Have you seen Dr. Salim N Qazizadeh?

Dr. Q understands my situation

My neurologist retired after treating me for 26 years and I was transferred to Dr. Q. My first visit with him almost a year ago left me feeling like things were going to still be good with my treatment. He took the time to listen to my story and offer suggestions for me with my future treatment. He gave options where available for me to choose which route I felt better in taking, even to the point of trying a different medication after being so many years on the same one. At my second visit I decide to try a newer medication that he felt may be better for me. He left the decision up to me to try it or not. Unfortunately for whatever reason, my brain wouldn't participate with the new meds. After trying numerous ways to solve this, he gave me the option of continuing trying to figure it out or go back on my old meds. I tried a short time longer and still no luck, so after discussing it with him more I decided, with his approval, to go back to my old meds. Things are going good now and he has recommended ways for me to handle some of the side effects from the old meds that he was hoping to free me from by switching. I am very pleased with Dr. Q. and and hope to have him for my neurologist for many years to come.

Serious, concerned, kind and listens

Dr. Q leaves no stone unturned with difficult diagnosis. He is very kind and thorough. He is honest and explains treatment options well.

Dr Q is a life saver!!!

He is the only Dr that I have seen for my leg pain that actually gave me a medication that works!!!

excellent doctor

Sent me a termination of service because I treated his staff bad? I've only seen the man once and only communicated with his staff by making a follow-up vist.

Excellent Neurologist and very best physician. He made an accurate diagnosis and highly successful treatment option in my rare and disabling Neurological condition. This is after I had seen five other Neurologists before including an academic center and they could not come out with the correct diagnosis and treatment option. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Salim N Qazizadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.