Dr. Salim A Rahman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salim A Rahman?

Dr. Rahman is not only an amazing surgeon, but a wonderful person. He took so much time to explain everything to me and my family. My husband and I feel so blessed to have gotten him as our surgeon. He worked us in quickly and has always been there to answer any question we might have. His nurse Linda is equally wonderful!!! What a great team they are.

Dont trust him

I don't know about the other surgeons at springfield neurological and spine, but please DO NOT trust Dr. Rahman or his staff. My surgery was botched and I was lied to for the past three years regarding my fusion, I kept complaining of pain after surgery and he and his staff assured me the fusions had healed properly. I finally went to a St. Louis surgeon who showed the fusion was a a failure and the screws were backing out and broken. He may be very nice, but please don't believe everything they tell you and get a second/third opinion.

Gave me my life back!

Dr. Rahman explained everything very clearly. His plan and skills have given me back my life and I am truly grateful that he was my surgeon. I was in so much pain, and had lost much use of my left arm and left leg after a car accident. Now I can do anything I want and live a normal productive and pain free life! My children and grandchildren are thankful as well.

Dr. Salim A Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.