Dr. Salim Shammo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salim Shammo?

I'm extremely happy with Dr. Shammo

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I became a patient of Dr. Shammo's while in ICU for pneumonia. Because of other complications Dr. Shammo became part of the overall treatment team. He aggressively looked after my cardiological care, followed up regularly and was comprehensive with the provision of care. He always was ready to answer any question and fully explainedtreatment approaches available to me. I recommend him highly.

Greatest Cardiologist

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr. Shammo has been my cardiologist for over 5 years, and I was lucky enough for him to be on call when I had my first heart attack. Dr.Shammo and his staff are the friendliest staff I have ever met. I can always count on them for timely visits and tests. Dr. Shammo talks to me like a regular person and explains the results of all tests in laymens terms so I can understand them completely. Don't ever be afraid to ask a question, he and his staff will answer all questions, no matter how stupid I think they will be.

Posted on October 18th, 2017