Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Salli I Tazuke has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Excellent doctor! She puts you in control of your treatment. She will explain all the options, pro and cons, give her recommendation, but will go with whatever treatment option you want - at your pace. She is also very skilled and gentle in procedures. She is prompt in answering emails, releasing test results (with personal notes from her), and is always willing to spend extra time with you to answer your questions. Downside is that getting an appointment with her is difficult, but she's worth the wait. Overall, treatments with Dr. Tazuke are stress free!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Salli I Tazuke accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation for Healthcare Research & Education, 795 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Salli I Tazuke in this video.
Dr. Salli I Tazuke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.