Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sallu M Jabati has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 39
My sister is a patient of this man ,he gives her steroid shots appropriately 10 at a time. She is in pain so much worse than when she started, these shots are given every couple of weeks. Why has the feds not gotten this man. Apparently he does not care about other human beings and their overall well-being. It is a shame that pain suffering people are thought so little of and take such great advantage of. Put a stop to this now!
He never looked at my x-rays that were put on dvd...The only way you get pain med is he have to see you and give you shots...He only gives you meds that last until the next visit...he never ask you were does it hurt all he knows is giving you shots..His staff is very nasty towards the patients..you have a appointment at 1 pm he does"nt come in until 4:30 pm..
DR Jabati, Is not interested about any one the only thing he wants is to give injections which he makes at least 500.00 per shot. One of the injections that he uses the maker of the medicine says plainly not to use for injection of any kind. YOU ARE RISKING YOUR LIFE BY GOING TO DOCTOR JABATI. GO TO ANOTHER PAIN-MANAGEMENT DOCTOR. I live with pain 24-7. But I will never go to him again he did not like me asking questions.
I went to this Dr. 3 years ago and I finally agreed to injections I had 2 injections in my back and I did feel better and when he did not come to my home town I drove to Casa Grand , AZ. rented a hotel room and went to see the Dr and had my injections on the third set of injections the pain was so unbearable I could hardly walk out of the office and I need assistance from my spouse . When he injected that last time and I scream out in pain he jumped back from me and said I didn't do any thing anyway the pain lasted and lasted I called and no phone call back so my husband drove to his office and told him how much pain I was in he wrote a prescription for pain pills ..In the days that followed I could hardly walk and was in so much pain , I was so sick to my stomach this lasted for 6 months (my age 56 ) I was now using a cane for months he never returned my calls and I also had his cell phone #. I usually don't write reviews but after getting these injections from this Dr. ruins it for me going to another pain management Dr. I am now 61 and continue to use my tens unit, hot bath, alleve, I am still in pain I think I have adapted to it at a level 5 sometimes it escalates to a 9 I use Ice Packs. This Pain Mgmt. Dr has ruin me from placing my trust in another pain management Dr. I read all the other reviews and accurate . I just want to give some accountability of follow up care from a professional.
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Dr. Sallu M Jabati accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sallu M Jabati in this video.
Dr. Sallu M Jabati is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.