Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally A Vetter
Dr. Sally A Vetter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vetter is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Tomball Regional Medical Center. Dr. Vetter has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally A Vetter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have Depression, and couldn't afford to go to a Psychiatrist for my medications. I was seeing a Psychologist when I first started seeing Dr. Vetter, but I needed someone that could prescribe my medication; a medication that had been working perfectly well on its own without further need for a Psychologist. Dr. Vetter never treated me like a patient, but more like a curiosity for which she could pry into my Depression and self abusive tendencies (of which she said she had no expertise...leading me to believe that she really just wanted to be nosey about my Depression). I understand the need to get to know a patient's medical and mental history, but asking to see where I had cut myself and then responding with "...Oh...they aren't very deep." as if you're disappointed in my displays of Depression is NOT OKAY! Furthermore, waiting over TWO WEEKS to tell me that my request for more refills of my anti-depressants will be denied is also unacceptable. I am so glad that I changed doctors.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vetter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Sally A Vetter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSally A Vetter Md, 11811 Cobblestone Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Sally A Vetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.