Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Aiken MD
Dr. Sally Aiken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. Her specialties include Pathology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Aiken has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Sally Aiken has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
Dr. Sally Aiken Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sally Aiken's office for more information.
5901 N Lidgerwood St Ste 24B Spokane, WA : (509) 477-2296
More about Dr. Sally Aiken
Dr. Aiken received her medical degree in 1982 from the University of Washington School of Medicine. She then completed a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland. She went on to do a Fellowship in Forensic Pathology with the King County Medical Examiner's Office. Dr. Aiken is board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology as well as forensic pathology.
Locations & DirectionsSALLY AIKEN MD, 5901 N Lidgerwood St Ste 24B, Spokane, WA
Dr. Sally Aiken is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.