Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sally A Rex has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Showing 5 of 10
I first went to Dr. Sally Ann Rex a year ago, when I was getting over shingles and having bad reactions to prescribed medications. She helped me find alternatives that were almost 100% natural and safe, and after a few follow-ups, I felt normal again. Throughout the year, I have continued to go to Dr. Rex for other ailments. She has always been able to see me right away or communicate to me through her office manager, Lori, what I need to do until I can see her in her office. Dr. Rex always takes time to carefully listen to me and takes me seriously. I feel comfortable talking to her. Her diagnoses are thoughtful and thorough. She has had a lot of experience and can prescribe the right tests to determine the cause of the illness that she suspects. She has an excellent knowledge of natural supplements and food. She has given me trustworthy advice in finding a specialist. Lori, her receptionist/assistant, is knowledgeable about my medical coverage and has given me accurate information about places where my plan is not accepted. I can quickly get referrals from her. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Rex. She is compassionate and discreet. She is unique in this fast-paced world.
I don't believe its professional when a patient suffering with depression is recommended to see a family physician for help with it and she tells you "depression is a choice" and "im choosing to be depressed. Followed by "im too young to be depressed". It was not my choice to see a doctor my counselor after a year and a half decided i needed more than therapy to help me with my problem. When i had called to cancel my follow up appointment her secretary asked me why i was cancelling my appointment i told her and she told me "at least somebody can have enough courage to tell u what u need to hear" and hung up on me. Yeah a depressed person really needs to hear that they are making the decision to be depressed. She may be a good doctor for other things but in this matter she was unprofessional and more about saying i was being depressed on purpose. Depression is a chemical in balance in ones brain. I called my counselor and she told me she was glad im not suicidal because they may have been enough to push anybody over the edge. So glad I will never go back. I hope somebody could read this and not make the same mistake i did.
Dr. Sally A Rex accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealth Dimensions, 1343 Easton Ave, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sally A Rex in this video.
Dr. Sally A Rex is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.