Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Ardolino
Dr. Sally Ardolino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ardolino is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital and Avery Nursing HomeNoble Building. Dr. Ardolino has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sally Ardolino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sally Ardolino has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Dr. Sally Ardolino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ardolino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Avery Nursing HomeNoble Building
Sally Ardolino, MD
Hughes Health And Rehabilitation
West Hartford Internal Medicine
St. Mary Home, West Hartford CT
Hughes Health And Rehabilitation, Inc., West Hartford CT
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Avery Nursing Home/Noble Building
Avery Nursing HomeNoble Building, Hartford CT
West Hartford Health And Rehabilitation Center, West Hartford CT
St. Mary Home
West Hartford Health And Rehabilitation Center
St. Francis Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1007 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sally Ardolino, MD - Internal Medicine in West Hartford, CT, in this video.
Dr. Sally Ardolino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.