Dr. Sally Bodensteiner Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sally Bodensteiner?

Failed to correctly diagnose

Posted on April 12th, 2016

The Dr. failed to diagnose a major medical issue. I ended up needing two surgeries. Exam rooms frequently are not clean. Dr has kept patients waiting in exam rooms for over an hour with no check in or courteous "we will be right with you..sorry for the wait..or anything". Dr's office lost my lab specimen. I was told, "what do you expect on your insurance". Very unprofessional and discourteous staff. Would not send anyone.

Failed to follow up regarding high cholesterol and overactive thyroid

Posted on August 7th, 2013

After having blood work done, I was never sent the results. After three months, I called the clinic again and discovered that not only did my thyroid medication needed to be adjusted, but that I had high cholesterol as well. I received no feedback on how to control the cholesterol, so I researched online to find treatments and a diet plan. I was stunned that Dr. Bodensteiner did not contact me concerning the cholesterol, as it was at a dangerously high level. The staff members are polite, but I could tell that Dr. Bodensteiner is an axe-wielding control freak who makes her employees miserable.

Great doctor!

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Bodensteiner could not have been nicer. She was prompt in coming into the exam room. She spent time with me going over all my medical history and my family's. We talked about the meds I was taking, and she cut one of the RX's out. I liked that. We discussed aches and pains, surgeries I had in the past. This was my first visit to her, and I found her very pleasant, interested in what I had to say, and clearly explained anything that I questioned or any actions she took. For me, she is a keeper!

Posted on July 5th, 2017