Dr. Sally E Boero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sally E Boero?

The best in healthcare

Dr. Boero is by far the best doctor I have ever met. She has brought me through two pregnancies, and even well after my babies have been delivered, helped me with breastfeeding concerns. She treats me like a person. Her communication and follow up are superb. She explains things to me so well; not like I'm an idiot, but also in a way that I can understand a lot of medical facts. Sally's bedside manner is also impeccable. She is a mom, so she understands concerns and addresses them like I am not a crazy lady, but a concerned mother. I honestly could not recommend her more highly! I wish she could be my Primary, my general surgeon, my every doctor!!

THE BEST!

Sally is probably the best doctor I've ever had. I am in the process of TTC and she spent a huge amount of time with me answering my questions (some of which were probably dumb!) extremely professionally (but still human) during my initial visit (pap test). My only complaint is that it takes a while to get an appointment, but when you have the best that is to be expected and she is completely worth the wait.

Dr. Sally E Boero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.