Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sally Fisher
Dr. Sally Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Lovelace Womens Hospital, Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque and Lovelace Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Sally Fisher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lovelace Womens Hospital
Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque
Lovelace Medical Center
Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Kaseman Presby Hosp
West Mesa Medical Center
University of New Mexico Hospital
UNM Medical Group
14 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sally Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.