Dr. Sally Holtzman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sally Holtzman?

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I can see how she may come across as condesending or rude when she constantly yes's you. Nor is she one for small talk or getting to know you if that is what you are looking for. Exam was a bit rough as well. However, I feel she listened to my concerns and devised a plan of action that I am comfortable with along with ruling out other possible diseases.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Dismissed my concerns and pain- told me she only cared if I was in debilitating pain.

I love her

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I just started seeing her a little over a month ago and I was impressed! She explained everything she was going to do, listens, answers my questions, and always leaves me with a smile. If she didn't, I wouldn't go back.....I'm thankful to have her help me work out my kinks as I prepare to take on the big 4-0!

Inpersonal and detached

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I can not believe I am writing a review on a doctors visit. First time in my life. Dr. Holtzman appears not to care to much about what I had to say. It did not feel genuine, she rushed through the process, left the room twice without saying anything. I did not know when the exam was finished because she just walked out the room. No good bye nothing. Also I do feel having socks over the "foot-holders" of the examination chair is not very sterile!!

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on March 20th, 2014

My visit with Dr. Holtzman was the worst experience I've ever had in a medical office. She was hurried, rude and condescending. She came in before I was finished getting dressed and stood there with the door open even though I told her I wasn't ready yet. She didn't explain the lab tests she ordered, she hurried through answering my questions and she didn't listen to me at all. I left in tears. Worst experience ever and horrible bedside manner.

a Lovely Doctor!

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr. Holtzman is the best! She listens to my every whim and responds in a positive and professional way, guiding me, advising me and keeping me healthy. I've been seeing Dr. Holtzman for many years. The staff at Everywoman's Health is knowledgeable and very professional. As I enter my mid 50's, I know I will always be taken care of with the utmost compassion and expertise. Thank you Dr. Holtzman for taking such good care of me and all of your patients!

excellent.

Posted on January 27th, 2013

horrible experience

Posted on March 6th, 2012

The worst experience I have ever had in any doctor's office. I see I'm not alone. She didn't take the time to understand the problem, misdiagnosed, misunderstood, terrible bedside manner, disrespectful. The office staff is very nice.

Posted on April 13th, 2016