Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Lee
Dr. Sally Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towanda, PA, with other offices in Sayre, PA and Towanda, PA . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Corning Hospital, Troy Community Hospital and Robert Packer Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Lee has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Troy Community Hospital
Robert Packer Hospital
Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Guthrie Dialysis Center
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sally Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sally Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towanda, PA.