Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally M Pinkstaff
Dr. Sally M Pinkstaff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Pinkstaff is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. Dr. Pinkstaff has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally M Pinkstaff has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Addison Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Gland Issues
- Pituitary Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Showing 5 of 10
xcellent doctor. I have been a Type 1 Diabetic for over 14 years and having lived in Toronto, New York and Baltimore and seeing over 6 Endocrinologists, she was the most detailed. She changed my old regime to a more stable and consistent treatment. Other doctors have tried but their recommendations were unsuccessful. She is extremely competent. I am very grateful to have her as my doctor. Excellent, excellent, excellent doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pinkstaff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Sally M Pinkstaff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSinai Endocrine Associates, 2435 W Belvedere Ave Ste 56, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Sally M Pinkstaff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.