Dr. Sally L Smith Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sally L Smith?

Shocking Treatment by Sally Smith

y benefit at 100% is 1 Preventive & 1 Well Exam in a year. ANYTIME during the year. Appointment made as Routine & I assume labs order was for that. Dr Smith listed to chest area, commented blood pressure good,no Prescription given. NO OTHER MEDICAL DISCUSSION. She REFUSED to do as my Preventive benefit because of other past medical history. Told me I could find another Doctor. Explained upcoming insurance and why doing Preventive now. Comment was that's not my problem. I was so STUNNED knowing she does missionary work. Hopefully that side of her doesn't come out against those people.

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for six years. I am happy she is my doctor. She is happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. She gives very clear explanations.

Wouldn't choose this Doc

In our search for a family physician, my husband and I attempted to interview Dr. Sally L. Smith. We made it emphatically clear when making the appointment that we were not ill and were strictly coming to see if we thought Dr. Smith might be a good match for us. Dr. Smith seemed unaware of the purpose of our office visit. Over 30 minutes were wasted by a nurse taking out current physical history; another 30 minutes were wasted waiting in the cube for Dr. Smith. Once she arrived, she insisted on addressing each of us one at a time as if we were there with some malady. She claimed she was flexible but she rigidly imposed her inflexible structure throughout the meeting. She was evasive and defensively refused to forthrightly answer questions. She disliked being subjected to a barrage of questions (direct quote). If she cant/wont answer questions when were well, will she answer questions when were ill? We didnt think so and we will continue our search.