Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sally J Sperbeck has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sally J Sperbeck has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I would NEVER recommend this "person" to anyone. First time going for my husband, we were there over 2hrs. listening to her tell about her life growing up in Saginaw. Which my husband also grew up in Saginaw. No need for that conversation. She recommended sending him to a rhuematologist and a orthopedic surgeon. The second time going she sent ME to Walgreens to get a shot to bring back for them to administer to my husband, mean while they sent him out into the lobby to wait. I sat at Walgreens for 30min. the order was never sent. Mean while I call back to the dr. office only to receive the answering machine telling me "they are closed" WHAT!? So I leave Walgreens without the shot, only to find my husband walking to me because THE DOCTORS OFFICE TOLD HIM HE HAD TO LEAVE, THEY ARE NOW CLOSED!! WHAT THE*#!%. Also, I will ask Santa to bring her a hair brush.
Doctor Sperbeck does take a lot of time with patients but should maybe take a little more time to LISTEN then to jump to conclusions and try to explain things away. She is rather rough when doing a physical exam. Medical assistant is very nice. Front desk person is very cranky. Overall office attitude is that you should accept what you are told, take the meds you are told to take and not ask any questions. Not really the level of care I was hoping for. Follow up with results is often weeks later (even though they receive results usually next day).
12 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sally J Sperbeck accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn N Dibella Md, 335 E Houghton Ave, West Branch, MI
Dr. Sally J Sperbeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Branch, MI.