- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salma A Akram MD
Dr. Salma A Akram, MD is a doctor primarily located in Kettering, OH, with other offices in Beavercreek, OH and Kettering, OH( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Salma A Akram has 4 locations
Dr. Salma A Akram has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Salma A Akram has the following 11 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Salma A Akram Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth Priority PPO", "PriorityHealth Priority PPO" ]
More about Dr. Salma A Akram
Dr. Akram graduated from the Universidad De Santiago De Chile in 1991. Dr. Akram works in Kettering, OH and 3 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Akram is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Kettering Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital.