Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Salma Saiger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Saiger is a doctor with skill, knowledge, compassion and intuitive ability. She is extremely efficient and her staff is held to the same level of excellence. If she had extra time, I wish she would hold seminars for other doctors to learn her style! I have been a patient for years and she just keeps getting better. I appreciate her in-house lab and other diagnostics. Basically I adore her. 😀
In eight months, never saw Dr. Mahzer, interested in collecting office fees by scheduling separate visit appointments for everything, such as medications refills must be scheduled different from doctor visit. You schedule for her and see incompetent students and receive a lot of misdiagnosis. Complaints or concerns not taken seriously, if you don't like them, just go somewhere else is the attitude. PCP referrals take a long time, if at all, must keep calling, and they are not truthful about having sent referrals. If you ask for Dr. Mahzer, she's always out of town, or not in the office. Current office is filthy, especially the waiting area.
Dr. Saiger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Salma Saiger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSalma Mazhar Md Pa, 1210 N Galloway Ave, Mesquite, TX
Dr. Salma Saiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.