Dr. Salman N Abbasey Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Salman N Abbasey?

Most Effective and Efficient

Dr. Abbasey is by far the most effective and efficient physician that I have ever encountered. As an Internist, his abundance of knowledge makes me feel very comfortable and confident that I am receiving the most thorough examinations. He immediately identified my under-active thyroid and has been carefully tracking my thyroid hormone outputs to help me to achieve normalcy. After seeing numerous doctors and spending hours upon hours in waiting rooms you will be AMAZED at how quickly Dr. Abbasey and his staff get you in and out of the office. I have recommended Dr. Abbasey to my dearest loved ones (sadly, many who live too far away to take advantage of his remarkable services). I used to dread visits to the physician. It's hard to believe that I can say my visits to my PCP are now an enjoyable experience.

He is a great doctor and professional. I have been seeing him regularly for the past 2 years and have not had any complaints whatsoever. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Salman N Abbasey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneseo, NY.