Kind, Caring, Sincere, Accurate.

Dr. Ahmed is a wonderful pediatrician who listens very carefully and speaks directly to his patients. He has a gentle manner that makes children feel comfortable. We are quite fortunate to have him in this area.

Mother of a cancer survivor

Dr. Salman diagnosed my son With Neuroblastoma when he was 13 months old. Thanks to him my son is now 17 years old and just about to graduate high school. Thank you Dr. Salman for saving my son's life. Dr. Salman Made sure I got the best treatment in his hospital and when he sent me to Miami Children's Hospital. Every time I saw the doctor in the hospital he was walking superfast and always running up and down the stairs. I think Dr. Salman fights for the lives of the patients he has.

He's a great dr and the staff is very friendly

Just agrees with everybody

Everybody I know says he agrees with them. If they want drugs he'll give it to them. If they think it's asthma then it is. Never do I hear my friends say it wasn't something and was just a cold. Too many drugs and no thoughts

stay away

just wants to push antibiotics. He was recommended but after several visits he all he said was another antibiotic or he has asthma. he does not as several other doctors from the ER and other peds and a pulmanologist said. I talked to other of this offices patients and they all get the diagnosis of asthma. way over calling it

My son has been a patient of dr. ahmed's for over a year. He is extremely thorough and takes plenty of time to explain things to me. I am happy with him as a doctor and happy with the manner in which he practices medicine.

Dr. Salman H Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.