Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Salman Butt
Dr. Salman Butt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX, with other offices in McKinney, TX and Carrollton, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Butt is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Medical Center Of Plano and Medical Center Of Mckinney. He speaks English.
Dr. Salman Butt has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Salman Butt is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Butt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Medical Center Of Plano
Medical Center Of Mckinney
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Medical Center Of Lewisville
Texas Health Denton
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Allen
12 Years Experience
Baqai Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Salman Butt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.