Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Salman N Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 15
We highly recommend Dr. Salman Malik as your cardiologist as he really showed compassion, knowledge and he referred us to the best heart hospital as he said if he was in our shoes that would be where he would go. How many doctors can you actually say does that? Dr. Malik answered his own office phone when the front office was busy and on his days off he calls you or returns your calls on the holidays and weekends. Now what dr. does that for his patients?
I have wanted a very qualified internist and cardiologist for me personal physician and have found Dr. Malik. I met him on a consult while I was in the hospital having my knee replaced. He was thorough, caring and careful with me AND he followed up. This is not usual treatment and he is just the best.
Out of several frustrating visits to cardiologists in Dallas and Denton, I was lucky to find Dr. Malik who found out what was wrong with me and started me on the proper meds and ex and diet program. It was a heart attack waiting to happen. I am grateful for his knowledge of heart conditions that are not the norm, yet cause heart attacks, strokes and heart failure.
33 Years Experience
Nishtar Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Salman N Malik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSalman N Malik Md, 2900 N Interstate 35 Ste 400, Denton, TX
Dr. Salman N Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.