Dr. Salman Zubair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salman Zubair?

Thank you, Dr. Zubair

Posted on June 24th, 2016

He is absolutely the best doctor, kind and gentle, informed, caring, knowledgeable, thorough, and I wouldn't be functioning as a productive member of society without him and his staff. I can't tell you what a wonderful experience I've had with everyone in his office.

Refreshing to know that doctors still care!

Posted on January 1st, 2015

I saw him at heart hospital where he treated my mother. Quickly my whole family realized that only he can make our mother better. He is smart, takes his time to think and then discuss the pros and cons of a decision he would like to take. After that he follows up on that and makes sure that it has helped. He is highly recommended and infact I have already referred few friends and family members to him.

Very happy

Posted on September 28th, 2013

Dr. Zubair treated my wife during a serious heart emergency at Okla Heart Hospital. He was always reliable, and kept in contact. Very frank and upfront, and explained what was happening all thru the process. He honestly answered any question posed, and was friendly and approachable at all times. He won my confidence quickly. I was very glad her was part of the team treating my wife, and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Smartest Dr. I have seen in 80 years of my life.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I went to see him for facial pain which he diagnoed and treated me well. During his exam he noticed some more changes and thought that i might have cervical spinal cord issues. He urgently got an MRI and to our surprise my spinal cord was severely pinched by a disc. He explained that this might be the reason that i was having difficulty in walking ( which every other doctor thought was due to old age). He got an urgent appointment for me and i had surgery in 3 days. Now i can walk without a cane and am very happy. God bless him. I wish all doctors are as diligent as Dr Zubair

disappointed in Dr

Posted on November 29th, 2012

When you come in, it would be nice to have Dr actually listen to problems, and to explain things. Seemed like he just wasn't that interested since we didn't need surgery. Not good with alternatives, took over 6mo before he got around to checking for (&diagnosed) TBI. Result was not getting therapy for almost a year. Progress is slow, would have been nice to have Dr take complaints seriously. Instead of shrugging his shoulders and saying to give it 6mo to get better on its own. Which i could understand if it was 1 or 2 small things after head injury, but this was lie 100 problems, and we just knew something was wrong. No one wants dr to make u feel silly for bringing up problems.

MT

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr Zubair took time, answered all the questions from my family and devised a Plan to diagnose my issue. He reached the diagnosis in less than a week which 3 other neurologists have missed. I am feeling much better with my medication and it is refreshing to be back to normal life after 3 years of 'unknown'. God bless him.

Dementia

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr.Zubair is an excellent Neurologist inmy opinion. Here are a few reasons why.#1 Great listening skills#2 Explains in detail diagnosis and treatment options. Continues to monitor with followup appts.#3 Addresses any concerns the patient or family/caregiver may have. #4 Very Professional ! F.Y.I. He is reserved,but does havea refreshing sense of humor.

Great Doctor Needs a Better Nurse

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Zubair is compassionate and knowledgeable, an excellent doctor and I would recommend him in spite of his nurse who I have found to be absolutely horrible. Be careful not to expect anything from her and you won't be disappointed. She is quick to make decisions that can actually hurt the patient and she does not always give him a message. She immediately goes into "fix it" mode as if she is the doctor and I doubt he even knows she does this. He deserves a nurse that is far better and so do his patients. Her name is Kara or Cara....not sure about the spelling and the only reason I am listing her name is that someday, he may actually have a good nurse and I don't want them to be smeared by this review.

parent

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Zubair is an excellent doctor. We all felt very welcome in his office. His staff are very sweet and welcoming. We all felt very good after visiting Dr. Zubair. I would highly recommend him to everyone .

No match

Posted on April 29th, 2011

I have not seen anyother physcian so generous and knowledgeable. God Bless him for Oklahoma

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I've been in Oklahoma just over a year now and until today, had yet to see a good Dr. Dr. Zubair is by far, one of the best I've seen, here and elsewhere.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Marvelous physician, None one spent more time than him. Very compassionate and understanding