Dr. Salomon M Esquenazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salomon M Esquenazi?

Best eye doctor ever

Great doctor. Explained my condition and did a great surgery. Now I see everything!!! I recommend Dr Esquenazi to anyone without hesitation.

Such disrespect to your patients and your practice !

1st appointment wait exceeded 2 hours (I was lucky compared with the hordes of -30 or more senior and low income people waiting for their appointments). Today, 2nd appointment at 1pm I left after 45mins wait, that is 1:45pm. At that time a lady who had her appointment at 10:30am was just called, and two other ladies had appointments 1-2hrs earlier than I had. This is completely unethical and unprofessional and evidences a lack of respect to patients. Additionally, my prescription was wrong !!!

He was the only doctor who was able to control my cronic eye problem. He is excellent.

Great doctor

TOPS in knowledge, professionalism, caring and bedside manner. Conveys his knowledgeto patients in an manner that is easy to understand. As a surgeon he has blessed hands. The best cataract surgeon in South Florida by far. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Esquenazi. He changed my life for ever. Thank you so much and God bless you.

Cataract surgery OU

Dr. Salomon thank you very much for the wonderful surgery you did in my eyes. I can see clear, I can read, I can use the computer, and my work is so much efficient. I have no words to express how happy Iam. God Bless you for those miracles hands that god give you. Ill see you soon.

Its amazing how well I see now. Thanks Dr Esquenazi. No doubt you are the BEST!!!!

Great doctor

Thanks to your surgery I can read without glasses for the first time in years!!!!

dr. esquenazi

No sabe cuanto le agradezco su operacion fue maravilloso volver a ver bien gracias gracias que Dios lo Bendiga

Thanks to Dr Esquenazi I am able to se better and enjoy life again. What a superb surgeon he is.

Thanks Dr Esquenazi!!!!

Thanks Dr Esquenazi for returning my eye sight. I am SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!

Patient

Dr. Esquenazi is a highly professional, knowledgable Dr. who takes the time to get to know your case, carefully reviews and assess, and places your best interest at the top of his priority list. His bedside manner is genuinely caring and communicates with precise clear explanations that offer all possible solutions to any problems you might have. I was highly impressed by him and his staff.

Dr Esquenazi did a great job with my LASIK surgery. I do not need my glasses anymore. I will remember you always. Thank you so much