- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Salva B Ahmed has 2 locations
Dr. Salva B Ahmed has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Salva B Ahmed has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Salva B Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
- 950 Salem St Brookville , OH (937) 833-4913
- 950 Salem St Brookville , OH 45309
More about Dr. Salva B Ahmed
Dr. Ahmed graduated from the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in 1994. She works in Brookville, OH and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.