Dr. Salvador Albanese Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Salvador Albanese?

Just phoning it in

Posted on May 6th, 2011

After a sleep and titration study, I was diagnosed with OSA. Was told I did not need to meet with the doctor and that a company would contact me to deliver and setup CPAP. Always got the answering service and my referring doctor had to request that my results be sent to him. The secretary and the equipment company called repeatedly, almost to the point of harassment, trying to deliver an bill me.Considering that there was no face-to-face for a life changing diagnosis and secondary review of the somnography results by my PCP and an ENT who interpreted the results as marginal OSA, I can't recommend this doctor.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

This doctor seemed to be bothered by asking questions, even closed his eyes while we were talking. Does not like to give information when asked. Does not give results of tests unless asked. Says no news is good news. Will not return phone calls, he's to busy.

Posted on July 19th, 2017