Dr. Salvador A Gallardo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Salvador A Gallardo?

very good Doctor. who cares about people ! in a scale of 1-10 I would rate him as a number 10+ . I am happy I found this Doctor .... very good service !!

very good Doctor. who cares about people ! in a scale of 1-10 I would rate him as a number 10+ highest . I am happy I found this Doctor .... very good service !!

Expert in his field ! very good Dr. I am happy I found Dr. Gallerdo

Expert in his field ! very good Dr. I am happy I found Dr. Gallerdo he cares about his Patients ! he has show me that he is an expert in the medical Field ! very please with Dr. Gallardo.

Rude, Impatient

This man does not appear to enjoy his job, nor even to like people at all.

Cares only about the money - could care less about your health

Got right in as no one else was there, guess I found out why! - I asked the receptionist if the doctor could diagnose a fingernail problem and was told yes - I went in to see the doctor and he had no idea what it was, yet the office manager Rhonda said "You made the appointment, you will pay for the appointment or we will call the police" got a royal screwing from this outfit - stay away!

Dr. Salvador A Gallardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.