2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Salvador M Ortega?

Treated my special needs child as if he were not human, distancing himself, apprehensive about touching him after he finally decided he would do a very brief exam (I was not okay with him leaving without examining my child), asked me to help with this, would not speak directly to my child but instead asked me to do so, let me know that my child was "having a behavior, because kids with this diagnosis have behaviors." That diagnosis was given as soon as he walked in the door. He'd never seen my child before. He reminded me of that.. that he had never met my child and shrugged his shoulders.. as if he could not help because of that. This is not someone who should be treating kids with special needs. Noone deserves the experience my child and I had with Dr. Ortega.

Unpleasant at best!

I have a 4+ year history of encounters with Dr. Ortega. Dr Ortega is unpleasant at best. Doesn't listen to you, argues and talks down to you. Though I have seen him 5 times, he doesn't remember me at all- and that is even after he delivered one of my children- during which he told me to be quiet several times though I was delivering a BABY with no pain medication. He is rude and unprofessional, has even discredited his own coleague unjustifiably. If I could rate him a "0" I would!

Dr. Salvador M Ortega is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.