Dr. Salvador M Ramirez Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Salvador M Ramirez?

bad bad bad no way will I go back

Bad. The whole experience was bad. From the minute you walk in until you leave. Old woman in when you enter is a mean lady. Doctor did not spend more than 1 minute with me. Office looks dirty. I had to write this review it was so bad. Never go back.

Bad experience

I was told other doctor was not there anymor, i dont know why i went to the dr ramirez. Bad experience. Spent no time with me and injected my knee. it hurt more than any other ingection i recieve.

Bad bad visit will never go again

Horrible staff, unbelievably rude front desk-very unhappy woman at front desk told me to sit down and shut up. I almost left, and was called into the room. Dr was in the room for less than one minute and told me nothing.