Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr DO
Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wakefield, RI, with other offices in Wakefield, RI and Newport, RI . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr has 3 locations
100 Kenyon Ave
Wakefield, RI 02879
11 Friendship St
Newport, RI 02840
Book Online Now
Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
19 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Salvatore R Abbruzzese Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wakefield, RI.