Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Salvatore Ancona has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I have been going to this doctor for 5 years and he is the best doctor! He really takes his time with his patients and never rushes you. You really feel like you're his only patient. The staff was very accommodating and was able to give me an appointment for the same day that I had called. The ladies that work there have always been so friendly.
Dr. Ancona is an amazing dr. I have been his patient for 10 years and i could never trust another dr to care for me. He did a surgery for me and even though I was nervous , he made me feel calm. He's an excellent surgeon and you can barely tell I have a scar.. His staff was very sympathetic and did all they could to make sure I was able to get an apt and seen in a timely manner. Amazing dr and great staff!
I don't know what to say about doctor Ancona, he save my life, i have my 3 kids with him and my last baby i was 407 pounds when no one wants to take a chance , he did and i realy think if was not him i don't know if i was still be alive, love him love his wife , he is the best,
Dr. Ancona is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1984
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Salvatore Ancona accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSalvatore Ancona, 5616 Seabury St Apt 1C, Elmhurst, NY
Dr. Salvatore Ancona is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.